Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Welcome to the New Ultimate Destination for all things Fashion, Beauty, and Fabulousness

Hello! Let me introduce myself. 

My name is Cara. 
I love Martha Stewart- the DIY goodess. I love Perez Hilton- the obvious queen of all Media. 
I love makeup. All things hair; products, dye, cuts- you name it. Fashion! Can't get enough!

I have been googling for my dream blog for ages. I'm always looking for photos of the lastest trends in fashion and beauty, and I find myself frustrated by the lack of REAL ideas. Sure, if I have 300$ to plunk down I can look totally hip, but I'm working no a recessionistas budget. 


I wanted to create this blog with the intention of providing CHEAP (and I really mean Cheap!)
EASY and of course flawless ideas for how to be the best you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment